No more choosing between a warm or a weatherproof shred jacket.
- 550-Fill down keeps your torso and arms cozy
- Mesh-backed underarm zip vents mean you can get your temperature exactly where you like it and keep it there
- Hook-and-loop cuff adjustments and a powder skirt make sure snow can't sneak in
- Asymmetrical front zip keeps the zipper from chafing your chin while you ride
- The hood has fine-tune adjustments for protection
Share your thoughts
Great for storms and bluebird days
I have rocked this jacket 5 days now, I ride Whistler. Now we get alot of storms, but weather is very unpredictable. I find this jacket to be the best of any I have had! It's got good waterproof-ability, doesn't sweat, is warm without being heavy, and I get compliments on the fit (I have the classic Blue, red, black). I would buy it again in a heartbeat....
This coat is awesome. It's stylish, warm, and functional. Perhaps a bit too warm for riding in sunny Tahoe, but great when it's really cold up there. I don't need many layers underneath. I initially bought a medium but it was too large and I found a small in a local store. I'm 5'3", typically wear size 6 pants, 34D bust. The small fits perfectly with enough room to layer. I wish the powder skirt was a little bit lower, but it works just fine. I've already seen a couple people on the mountain with this coat, but it won't be going out of style anytime soon. I also like how the zippers zip-down to close, all the little pockets for storing stuff, and the goggle bag--all icing on top of the cake.