Built with blue-collar diligence for white-room antics.
With a style borrowed from workwear and performance steeped in outerwear technology, it is no surprise that the Ballistic Pant is a highly preferred Bonfire team pant for going to work in the backcountry and handling front-end business as well. The Ballistic Pant is built with highly abrasion-resistant Cordura fabric that doesn't even wince when you rub up against rails, rocks, and edges.
- DryLevel 3 tackles nasty winter storms with 20K-rated waterproof performance and enough breathability to keep swamp-leg at bay
- Cordura shell maintains flexible mobility while resisting ripping and scuffing to keep the Ballistic performing for many seasons to come
- Loft-Lite fleece placed at seat and knee for increased warmth where you need it most
- Fully taped seams seal out moisture along all stitching throughout the pant
- YKK Aquaguard zipper stops encroaching wind and moisture dead in its tracks
- Classic Fit is Bonfire's tried and true silhouette with below-the-waist coverage and plenty of room throughout for movement and layering
- Articulated knees move with ease without the bunching that comes from excessive fabric
- Hem snap-up design and 2-ply hem saver saves your pants from parking-lot obliteration
- Mesh-lined thigh vents provide the necessary climate control to keep you crushing without having a heat stroke
- Boa-compatible window on the boot gaiters allows you twist your Boa-laced boots without potentially letting snow get in