Pass the day in a Blur.
It’s a party in your jacket when you pull on the Bonfire Men’s Blur Jacket. And we’re not just talking about the “Mystic Peyote” fleece lining print by artist Dave Bank; we’re talking about the Blur’s full-on warmth and comfort that will help you light up the park. The Blur’s Drylevel 3 waterproof breathable shell makes wet, clammy jacket interiors a thing of the past, while the fleecy lining brings light warmth. Bonfire also threw in a bunch of cool features like a Comfort Collar zip neck gusset that allows you to layer a neck gaiter, sweater collar, facemask, or scarf under the collar without strangling, and Goggle locks in the hood to ensure that when you turn your head during a spin, the hood follows and you’re not left looking at the inside of your hood. ‘Cause that would shut down any party in a hurry.
- Fused Hood Brim blocks water and stays crisp-looking season after season
- Stretch powder skirt snaps back when it’s time to party in town
- Fold-down extended cuffs add a little extra protection for your gloves
- Mesh-lined wrap vents help you blow off steam without having to deal with bulky underarm zippers
- Electronic Gadget Organizer internal pocket with cord port features several smaller pouches inside the main zip pocket to keep your tunes and other necessities from bouncing around together
- Snap-Tite pant connect easily links the Blur to your pants to create a snow-proof barrier
- Eco-conscious 2L Salvage fabric is made from repurposed scraps from other mills and production houses
- Long fit cut longer and leaner for extra warmth, protection, and style
Share your thoughts
Im 5.8 143 lbs, slim guy, gls recomend...
Im 5.8 143 lbs, slim guy, gls recomend optimal size for me
Alright, let me start by saying this jacket is amazzzing! im 6'3 and 185 pounds, the large fit me well. it says there are wrist gaitors but the sleeves are just extra long. graphic is sick, much more saturated colors than the picture shows. ya, the only thing that bugs me is the fabric seems a little thinner than my last jacket. this poses a problem since i live in montana and spend all my time in the tree pow. other than that, jacket is tight! perfect for tall people.
anyone know the quality of material for...
anyone know the quality of material for these?
It's a pretty sick jacket, but i returned it because it was so long. It said long fit, and they mean it. I'm 5'10" and it hit a little below mid thigh. If you are tall this is gonna be a good jacket for you.
On the Hood of the bonfire snowboarding...
On the Hood of the bonfire snowboarding Evolutions jackets. How do you use the hood it has something Like teeth not a regular type of zipper. My son bought his coat two years ago and only wore it twice. Now that it very very cold he wants to wear it but we do not know how to use the zipper like teeth on this coat.