No talk, all action.
You let your riding, not your clothes, speak for you, which is why you prefer the classy, understated look of the Bonfire Men's Brighton Insulated Jacket. Sporting clean lines and offering great cold-weather protection from its highly weather-resistant shell and recycled Thermore Rinnova insulation, the Brighton is all about walking the walk.
- Underarm zips allow heat to escape on warmer days
- Pockets include audio pocket with storm access and cord routing, goggle bag, lining chest pocket, and pass pocket in the powder skirt
- Double-zip comfort collar won’t chafe
- Powder skirt can be removed for non-mountain days
- Cuffs feature inner gaiter and two-snap adjustment
Share your thoughts
A little too tight
I like my clothes tailored, but I found this jacket to be a little too tight. It felt good with just a t-shirt, but when I tried it with a sweatshirt it was too tight, especially around the chest. It was a good length though.
How "tailored" is the fit on this jacket...
How "tailored" is the fit on this jacket compared to the rest of the Bonfire line?
Length was good, but his jacket was super tight around the waist, hips, bottom area. Kind of felt like it bunched up down there and sat weird up top because of it. Maybe go with a bigger size than usual if you're digging the tailored look.
This jacket is super nice but agree with sizing up. The fit is very slim through the hips and sleeve length is a tad short.
The Brighton is sold out at the moment so sized up to The Tanner. If the fits are similar it should be perfect.