From Milly chutes to beyond the ropes , the Bonfire Brighton Jacket keeps your dry and comfortable as you traverse the whole mountain in search of powder. The Brighton also features a crisp style that will earn the admiration of the flannel-sporting park rats and the Crest lifties alike. Oh, and bonus points if you get to Mother Tree first.
- DryLevel 3 outperforms with storm with 20K-rated waterproof performance and 15K breathability
- PFOA free DWR coating helps defend against moisture while going the extra mile to reduce environmental impact
- 2-layer stretch twill fabrication pairs durability with added stretch for
- contortionist grabbing
- Fully taped seams seal out moisture along all stitching throughout the jacket
- 60-gram all-over insulation bolsters warmth without overheating
- Tailored fit is slightly slimmed down to increase movement without the trash-bag look
- Cross-body ventilation opens up airflow directly to your core and is placed to be out of the way of a backpack's waist belt
- Fused-brim hood shields your face from moisture run-off
- Articulated elbows provide easy movement with no bunching from extra fabric
- Storm-access sound pocket make it easy to access your media without undressing on the chair
- Other features include removable goggle bag, lift-ticket loop, thumb loops at cuffs, and key loop inside hand pocket
Share your thoughts
Recommend for sure
I am 5'11, 200 lbs. The large fits me perfectly. Nice material, keeps you warm and dry. Can wear with a hoodie underneath but will be tight. Quick shipping and delivery
Amazing jacket, up there with the $300-$500 jackets
After leaving the Burton flagship store in Chicago on Monday I decided to order this jacket. All the Burton jackets were a bit trash baggy in fit around the midsection and waist and too many of their jackets are missing important features like wrist gaiters, of course unless you buy the expensive AK line or drop upwards of $300.
I'm 5'11" 175lbs with a skinny frame and this jacket in a Medium fits perfectly. I could wear it casually and not look like I'm wearing a baggy park style jacket. Although for a lot of others I could see this fit being quite tight, so if you don't have a slender stature than I would go a size up.
It's insulated perfectly, has a great hood that will cover your face, and overall is a great quality feeling jacket.
I could have gone for a cooler looking jacket, but this one fits better than most and is by far one of the best deals out there.
Is the hood removable?
Is the hood removable?
No, the hood is fixed.
Awesome Bonfire jacket! Side neck zip for plenty of neck room, good tailored fit, and true to size. Definitely insulated enough for keeping warm on those colder days.