Be-right-on with the Bonfire Brighton Pant.
From the park to the goods over on Evergreen, the Bonfire Brighton Pant keeps you covered with the proper tech and tremendous classic style to keep you comfortable and look good doing it.
- DryLevel 3 outperforms with storm with 20K-rated waterproof performance and 15K breathability
- PFOA-free DWR coating helps defend against moisture while going the extra mile to reduce environmental impact
- Stretch-twill fabrications pairs crucial durability with added comfortable stretch
- Fully taped seams seal out moisture along all stitching throughout the jacket
- Lightweight mesh lining wicks moisture away from your skin and dries quickly
- Tailored fit presents a mostly straight-legged shape with a slight slimming effect at the knee for comfort, movement, and clean, chino-like looks
- Articulated knees increase movement and reduce bunching from excess fabric
- Inseam vents help prevent crotch heat buildup
- Adjustable waist tabs get the fit just right
- Includes connection points for jacket-to-pants interface
- Hem snap-up design and 2-ply hem saver saves your pants from parking-lot obliteration
- Boa-compatible window on the boot gaiters allow you twist you boots without potentially letting snow get in
Share your thoughts
Does bonfire make a slimmer pant than the...
Does bonfire make a slimmer pant than the Brighton?
Nope, Brighton's the slimmest. Take a look-see for yourself if you want...