Full-featured slims for all-mountain wear.
Sporting a slim but functional design, the Bonfire Women's Echo Pant is the easy way to up your on-mountain style and stay dry when the storms dump fresh snow for you. This sleek and chic pant combines a streamlined look with a whole lot of creature comforts to make sure that your lower bits feel good during every minute you spend on the snow.
- DryLevel 1 membrane gives you breathable protection that seals out moisture while helping water vapor escape
- PFOA-free DWR coating helps defend against moisture while going the extra mile to reduce environmental impact
- Fully taped seams prevents moisture from sleazing in between the stitching
- Loft-Lite brushed tricot fleece lining a soft, luxurious layer of comfort between your legs and the cold
- Tailored fit is streamlined and cut to show off your shape
- Articulated knee design is preformed for riding comfort
- Inseam vents get rid of overheated air so you don't feel like a swamp monster when you work up a sweat
- Snap vents at hem open wide to give you room to get to your boot laces, and let you set your style
- BOA window on stretch gaiter simplifies boot adjustments
- Snap-Tite jacket-to-pants interface links these pants to your compatible Bonfire jacket
- Two front pockets and a security pocket keep you organized