What's not to love about the Echoj? What's not to love about the Echo? What's not to love about the ...
Sporting a slim but functional design and 10K-rated protection, the Bonfire Women's Echo Pant is the easy way to up your on-mountain style and stay dry when the storm hits.
- Bonfire's tailored fit features a low rise and a slimmer thigh and knee for an added touch of style
- DryLevel1 fabric provides 10K-rated protection from rain, snow, and dripping chairlifts
- Fully taped seams prevent melting snow from dripping down the fabric and sneaking in through the joints
- Loft-lite fleece lining provides an additional degree of insulation and feels like silky butter against your skin (minus the gooey mess, of course)
- Stretchy, snap-up boot gaiters block out the snow and feature a BOA-compatible window for easy access to your speed-lacing system
- Snap-Tite jacket and pant interface lets you connect this pant to a compatible Bonfire jacket
Share your thoughts
Echo Pants are a great buy!
These pants were awesome. the fleece lining made these pants very comfortable. The sizing chart was a little misleading as I needed an XL for the length but the waist size was way too large. Unfortunately, a Large wasn't available but these pants would be a great buy! If they are available in your size, you'll be happy with these pants.