For you, heaven is a powder-filled glade, and heaven just got better.
Bonfire loaded the Women's Heavenly Solid Pants with pretty much every luxury known to the world of snowboarding. From the weather-blocking fabrics to the smart venting system, these pants will keep your legs happy in a big range of conditions from the park to the sidecountry.
- DryLevel 2 membrane's 15K/10K-rating means you get protection that seals out moisture and breathability that helps water vapor escape so you stay dry
- PFOA-free DWR coating helps defend against moisture while going the extra mile to reduce environmental impact
- Stretch herringbone weave shell keeps wet weather off your back while remaining flexible enough for you to move
- Fully taped seams prevents moisture from sleazing in between the stitching
- All-over 40g insulation holds your body heat close to keep you warm when the thermometer drops
- Loft Lite brushed tricot lining feels smooth and soft on your skin and puts an extra layer between you and the cold
- Tailored fit is streamlined and cut to show off your shape
- Articulated knees are preformed for riding
- Inseam vents get rid of overheated air to keep you comfortable
- Gusseted snap hem slits make sliding these pants over your boots easier
- Gaiters with boot hooks deter snow from heading up your pant legs while the BOA window simplifies boot adjustments
- Internal waist adjusters give you a custom fit
- Snap-Tite jacket-to-pants interface links these pants to your compatible Bonfire jacket
- Two front pockets and a security pocket keep you organized
Share your thoughts
Any tips on the sizing of these pants? Do...
Any tips on the sizing of these pants? Do they run big/small/short/long/big in the booty etc? Thanks!
Love love love these pants
Love these pants.
They are perfect for the winter season. They are thicker than most pants and have a very sexy fit to them. The material on the outside of the pants is a corduroy material and the snow sticks to it like crazy. However, the pants do not get wet on the inside. I would recommend buying them a size bigger if you intend on layering underneath. These pants are a little too warm for me for spring ridding however, they are perfect for mid season ridding. They run a little too short for my liking so another reason so go a size up.
These pants are awesome!
I always get cold on the slopes and these pants made a huge difference for me this year. They are comfortable, warm, and have all sorts of nice little features that make them very functional. Perhaps one of my favorite things about them is the pockets: they have either velcro or zippers or both, and some have pockets within pockets to stash credit cards and season passes. They held up to a 10 day ski trip with no problems. Highly recommended.
Do these pants roughly fit smaller or...
Do these pants roughly fit smaller or bigger?