The bros of the future need just as much winter protection and snowboard style as the older guys, and the Bonfire Boys’ High Five Jacket is a choice your little ripper will love. With enough waterproofing for a whole day on the hill, and warm insulation that keeps junior as toasty as his après hot chocolates, the Bonfire High Five Jacket has what it takes to make his season full of superlatives.
- Gogo Drops print inspired by Magical Go Go snowboard wax company makes the High Five Jacket different than any other jacket on the hill
- Engineered insulation keeps him warm without restricting mobility
- Adjustable hood, cuffs, and waist cinch for added protection and a dialed fit
- Snap-Tite system connects to compatible Bonfire youth snowboard jackets for added winter protection
- Convenient pockets for his tunes, snacks, and phone
Share your thoughts
i love this coat, i wear it on campus and on the slopes and it keeps you warm regardless the weather, its just like frosted flakes (grrrrrreat!)
Happy with this purchase.
My 12 year old son loves this jacket. It seems well-made, fits well, and kept him comfortable on the mountain in this freezing Northeast weather. I thought it was reasonably priced, especially since he wears it all the time.
does the jacket have to connect with the...
does the jacket have to connect with the bonfire youh jacket or can I just wear the bonfire high five jacket alone?