Plaid is so rad.
Tight, bold checks and a faux-fur trim make the Bonfire Girls’ Luna Snowboard Jacket a winner for winter style. The 10K-rated water protection is designed to keep your little boarder dry as she carves S-turns down the slope, and, in addition to its built-in insulation, Bonfire lined the Luna with Toasty Therm fleece for a little extra warmth on colder days.
- Bonfire's classic cut is slightly relaxed so that there's extra room to layer on cold days
- DryLevel1 fabric provides 10K-rated protection from rain, snow, and dripping chairlifts
- Fleece liner provides an additional degree of insulation and feels silky smooth
- Insulated core and sleeves keep the chills away when riding the lift but won't cause overheating while riding
- Stashable powder skirt helps prevent snow from sneaking in under the jacket
- Snap-Tite jacket-to-pant interface lets you connect this jacket to a compatible Bonfire pant (Bonfire recommends their Girls' Luna Pant)
- Cuff growth system allows the sleeves to be lengthened for seasons of use