Style to spare.
The young miss in your life craves the same Indie style that the ladies enjoy, so set her up with Bonfire Girls’ Luna Pant and just try and keep up. Built with 10K-rated waterproof breathable fabric and synthetic insulation, the Luna sheds wet weather and provides just enough warmth for those chilly rides on the chairlift.
- Bonfire's classic cut is slightly relaxed so that you have room to layer and features articulated knees for better mobility
- DryLevel1 fabric provides 10K-rated protection from rain, snow, and dripping chairlifts
- 100g insulation keeps the chills away while riding the lift, kneeling, or sitting down to adjust bindings
- Fleece liner provides an additional degree of insulation and feels silky smooth
- Cuff growth system allows the sleeves to be lengthened for seasons of use
- Snap-Tite jacket-to-pant interface lets you connect this pant to a compatible Bonfire jacket (Bonfire recommends their Girls' Luna Jacket)
Share your thoughts
Belle of the Ball
I just bought these pants for my daughter. Size Small. He's 4.5 years old, 48 lbs. and 45 inches tall. The small was too big but just right. She will probably last 2 seasons in them. Between the gaiters and bulky ski/snow boots the pants didn't drag, just bunched a little around the knees. Cute, Cute, Cute!