As your little ripper grows, she needs a jacket that grows, too.
Buying a new jacket can be exciting for your girl, but it can be a real drag on your budget. The folks at Bonfire understand. That's why they designed the Girls' Myrtle Jacket with EZ-Grow cuffs that allow you to lengthen the jacket's sleeves as her arms grow. The Myrtle will also take her
through winter's coldest months with its water-resistant shell and toasty synthetic insulation.
The insulated hood fits over her helmet, which is really nice when she's riding the lift through a badly placed snow-making gun. The hook-and-loop cuff closures and snap-back powder skirt allow her to seal the jacket up so snow can't get in, and the built-in jacket-to-pant connect lets her hook the jacket to a compatible pair of Bonfire pants to form a single suit of impenetrable snow-armor.
- Shell (5K/5K), taped critical seams
- Soft taffeta lining
- Synthetic insulation (140g sleeves & body, 80g hood)
- Regular fit, thigh length
- EZ-Grow cuffs
- Snap-back powder skirt
- Fixed, helmet-compatible hood
- Pant-to-jacket connection
- 2 hand pockets, 1 internal stretch storage pouch, 1 chest pocket