The Bonfire Girls' Paisley Jacket keeps the young shredders warm, dry, and styled out with lively looks. Zonal insulation allows for natural movement while Bonfire's DryLevel 1 provides the waterproof characteristics you demand.
- DryLevel 1 provides 10K-rated waterproofing and 8K-rated breathablility for protection from snow, slush, and overheating
- Durable denim twill shell fabric delivers an unexpected style and feel with the technical waterproofing you need
- Zonally insulated with full-bodied, 160g warmth in the core, 120g in the sleeves, and 80g in the hood
- Toasty Therm fleece lining provides next-to-skin comfort and increases moisture-management
- Classic fit is roomy and comfortable with enough room for layering and unrestricted movement
- Lid Lock design on hood utilizes an elastic band to secure to the helmet with a snug fit that won't slip while riding in wind
- Stash-Back powder skirt secures around waist for riding powder and can be fastened out of the way for casual use
- Growth sleeves ensure the Luna to last longer than one season
Share your thoughts
The jacket looks and feels great. Still need to test its technical performance. A little short in the arms and tight in the chest. I am 6' 3" - 220# could have went with a size up...my 9 YRO daughter really seems to love the color and style. I have been running a fair bit lately and might drop some LBs by the time the snow really hits...if not I will most likely let her sport the gear this season.