Is it a shirt? Is it a jacket? Is it a jirt? Is it a shacket? Who cares? It's the Bonfire PDX Insulated Shirt and it's bound to be one of the most versatile tops in your arsenal. The PDX kills it all alone on warm spring days, and it rocks under a shell when the temperature dives. It looks good on the hill, in the bar, or just hangin' on the corner playing dominoes.
- Super-soft taffeta liner is comfortable against the skin
- Light synthetic insulation takes the edge off and still insulates when wet
- Dedicated media pocket keeps your MP3 player safe
- Hand warmer pockets for emergency warming and storage
- Thumb loops keep the sleeves where you want them
- Snap cuff adjustments for a custom fit