Full-circle style rescued by modern tech.
The Bonfire Pendleton Fireman Insulated Jacket throws it back with a silhouette straight from 1992, but keeps it relevant and rideable with 10K-rated DryLevel 1 performance waterproofing. The Fireman doesn't stop there, though—the casual style is accompanied by a super soft Pendleton wool lining and 60-gram Thermore insulation.
- Innovative waxed-cotton shell is supplemented with PFOA-free DWR coating that defends against moisture while going the extra mile to reduce environmental impact
- Taped critical seams prevent water from
- Lightweight 60g all-over Thermore synthetic insulation bolsters warmth without overheating
- Cozy, classy Pendelton wool lining adds breathable warmth
- Long fit offers mid-thigh length coverage ideal for taller riders or anyone who hates short jackets
- XL two-way underarm vents allow for customizable airflow
- Fused hood on brim diverts water out of your face; hood is removable so you can take the Fireman with you to the bar
- Powder skirt removes for casual use and features Snap-Tite jacket-to-pant connection points
- Two-way front zipper allows for access to waist-belt of a backpack or pant pockets without having to undress
- Neck-warmer gasket in collar, adjustable cuffs, and drawcords in hood and hem seal out the elements
- Pass pocket on both sleeve and powder skirt give you multiple ways to flash the liftie your lift-access credentials quickly accessible
- Other pockets include transparent media pocket with routing, removable goggle bag, internal security pocket, and cozy Pendleton-wool-lined handwarmer pockets