If you read more more shred mags than fashion rags, you're on the level with the Bonfire Girls' Poppy Jacket. While style is undeniably present, all the tech is there to keep you out longer while you take of your board and hike the park feature one more time—you know the seventh time's a charm.
- DryLevel 1 provides 10K-rated waterproofing and 8K-rated breathablility for protection from snow, slush, and overheating
- Zonally insulated with full-bodied, 160g warmth in the core, 120g in the sleeves, and 80g in the hood
- Silky smooth taffeta lining feels comfortable all day and pulls on and off easily while never grabbing layers
- Classic fit is roomy and comfortable with enough room for layering and unrestricted movement
- Lid Lock design on hood utilizes an elastic band to secure to the helmet with a snug fit that won't slip while riding in wind
- Stash-Back powder skirt secures around waist for riding powder and can be fastened out of the way for casual use
- Growth sleeves ensure the Luna to last longer than one season