- Lid Lock feature forges a helmet-hood connection for best visibility and comfort
- Adjustable cuffs and a bottom hem cord help her find the right fit and seal out snow
- Hem cord adjusts through the front pockets, so no unsafe cords hang outside the jacket to snag on chairlifts or other objects
- Grow Cuff in sleeves allows them to be lengthened by 1.5 inches so no wrists are left exposed by a growth spurt
- Snap Tite Pant Connect easily links the powder skirt to the belt loops on any Bonfire pant
Share your thoughts
i guess it doesn't matter, because the item is out of stock, but just in case it comes back in....i ordered this jacket for my 11 yo daughter. it is HUGE, and is even a little big on me (i'm 5'6", 127lbs). you may want to go down a size.....
Bonfire Posie Snowboard Jacket - Girls'
Wearing this jacket I can easily spot my Chick on the slopes!
My 11 year old daughter absolutely loves this jacket. The color is beautiful and oddly enough her favorite thing about it is the skulls on the print!! She wore it skiing during blizzard like conditions in PA (low 20s) and it kept her warm and toasty.