Storm protection that you can taste (but probably shouldn't).
Just one taste of the Bonfire Women's Prism Pant and you'll fall head over heels for its comfortable feel and a flattering fit. On second thought, we don't actually recommend tasting the Prism. That said, if your tongue, by chance, happened to find its way to the fabric, we're pretty confident that the 10K-rated waterproof breathable membrane would have the stopping power to stand up to even the toughest saliva.
- Bonfire's classic cut is slightly relaxed so that you have room to layer and features articulated knees for better mobility
- DryLevel1 fabric provides 10K-rated protection from rain, snow, and dripping chairlifts
- Fully taped seams prevent melting snow from dripping down the fabric and sneaking in through the joints
- Insulated seat and knees keep the chills away when you ride the lift, kneel, or sit down to adjust your binding
- Soft taffeta lining provides an additional degree of insulation and feels like silky butter against your skin (minus the gooey mess, of course)
- Stretchy, snap-up boot gaiters block out the snow and feature a BOA-compatible window for easy access to your speed-lacing system
- Bottom hem reinforcements add durability
- Snap-Tite jacket and pant interface lets you connect this pant to a compatible Bonfire jacket