Storm protection that you can taste (but probably shouldn't).
Just one taste of the Bonfire Women's Prism Pant and you'll fall head over heels for its comfortable feel and flattering fit. On second thought, we don't actually recommend tasting the Prism—wearing it while you tear up the park seems to yield better results.
- DryLevel 1 membrane gives you breathable protection that helps water vapor escape and seals out moisture
- PFOA-free DWR coating helps defend against moisture while going the extra mile to reduce environmental impact
- Fully taped seams prevents moisture from sleazing in between the stitching
- All-over 40g insulation holds your body heat close to keep you warm when the thermometer drops
- Taffeta lining lets you slide in easily without bunching up your baselayer
- Classic fit is clean and balanced, not too tight and not too baggy
- Articulated knees are preformed for riding
- Inseam vents get rid of overheated air so you don't feel like a swamp monster when you work up a sweat
- Snap vents at hem open wide to give you room to get to your boot laces, and let you set your style
- BOA window on stretch gaiter simplifies boot adjustments
- Snap-Tite jacket-to-pants interface links these pants to your compatible Bonfire jacket
- Two front pockets and a security pocket keep you organized
Share your thoughts
Needs bigger pockets, and better shape
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
The fit was kind of awkward - big gap in back for the snow to slide into your butt. And the leg pockets don't have any gusset so you can't fit much in (like cat tracks from my ski boots, or gloves, or a beer). The materials and sewing seemed good though. Fairly heavy insulation, so wouldn't want them for spring skiing.