Search for pow in style.
When you're on the hunt for deep pow you need serious shelter, so cover yourself with the super-warm and stylish Bonfire Women's Safari Jacket. With all-over insulation and two layers of fully taped waterproof, breathable shadow weave, this jacket will protect you whether you're riding through blower or the snow's coming straight from the sky. A removable powder skirt and underarm vents give you extra protection and temp regulation you can control. Plentiful pockets for handwarmers, pass, and media keep you prepped for anything. And a removable fluffy fur trim adds some sass when it strikes your fancy.
- Two-layer shadow weave shell with DWR coating repels weather with 20K-rated waterproof protection and stays dry and cool with 15K-rated breathability
- Fully taped seams keep out pesky leaks and chilly drafts
- Lightweight and efficient allover 60g insulation keeps you toasty warm when temps plummet
- Sassy "Wild Cat" print lining feels great on skin and makes layering easy
- Classic fit with articulated elbows allows easy natural movement without excess bulk
- Underarm venting lets you dump excess heat when riding up a sweat
- Adjustable hood with removable faux-fur trim shelters the head in warmth and style
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow up the back on deep days
- Handy cuff gloves and hem adjustments keep jacket in place and the cold out
- Furry fleecy neckwarmer keeps your face and neck warm on windy or supercold days
- Two-way center front zipper provides easy access from top or bottom
- Snap-Tite jacket-pant interface let you build one-piece protection
- Two zippered hand, clear-view audio with cord port, powderskirt pass, and sleeve pass pockets hold essentials right where you want them
- Key hook and lift loop secure these items