The Safari was born to ride in any condition.
If you're the type who goes bell-to-bell snow or shine, the Bonfire Women’s Safari Pant wants to ride with you. Built with bomber, 20K-rated fabric, this boot-cut pant keeps you not only dry and cozy when you surf down wide open bowls, but it's also designed with Bonfire's classic cut to flatter any figure.
- Bonfire's classic cut is slightly relaxed so that you have room to layer and features articulated knees for better mobility
- DryLevel3 fabric provides 20K-rated protection from winter storms; fully taped seams tell the slushy wet snow to shove it
- Breathable fabric and mesh-lined inseam vents keep you from overheating when you bootpack up a steep chute or hike the pipe
- Insulated seat and knees keep the chills away when you ride the lift, kneel, or sit down to adjust your binding
- Fleece liner provides an additional degree of insulation and feels like silky butter against your skin (minus the gooey mess, of course)
- Zip-out boot gaiters block out the snow and feature a BOA-compatible window for easy access to your speed-lacing system
- Heel dragger reinforces the bottom hem fabric for added durability