Bonfire designed the Sitka Down Jacket to keep its pros warm while they rack up first descents in some of the coldest places on Earth. That's a pretty good indication that it will keep you warm and toasty unless your home mountain is on the moon or at the bottom of the ocean. 550 fill-power down meets a 20/15 waterproof breathable shell meets a ton of cool features to form an industrial-strength powerhouse of cold-weather armor.
- 20K waterproof breathable ripstop shell holds off snow and rain
- Super-soft taffeta liner is comfortable against the skin
- 550 fill-power down locks in the heat on days that render other jackets useless
- Snap-Tite jacket and pant connection for total coverage
- Powder skirt seals the hem from deep snow
- Dedicated media pocket keeps your MP3 player safe
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood for the perfect fit
- Sleeve pass pocket for easy pass access
- Underarm zip vents allow you to dump heat quickly
- In-pocket key hook to help you keep track of your keys
- Hand warmer pockets for emergency warming and storage
Share your thoughts
5 "10... broad shoulders. will this large...
5 "10... broad shoulders. will this large fit or do I need a bigger size ?
Having just your height to go on, it is tough to give a very good estimate as to whether the Bonfire Sitka Jacket will fit you in the shoulders. Better information to check against the sizing chart would be chest circumference and sleeve length. That being said, this jacket is part of Bonfire's classic fit line and should give you more room in the shoulders than most jackets. The XL would probably prove problematic for you in sleeve length as it would clock in at about 36".