Pass the IQ test.
- Hem vent features a snap gusset for quick access to your laces
- Internal adjusters inside the waist dials the fit
- Snap-Tite pant connect easily links the Blur to your pants to create a snow-proof barrier
- Articulated knees give you plenty of mobility to reach for that Method
- Cordura reinforcement protects against hem shreddage
Share your thoughts
Bonfire Spectral Pant
Warm, good padding. Well made product that's better then the price tag!
Spectral or Spectacular pants!
These Spectral pants are Spectacular! Im a skier and decided to try out these on the slopes, even though they are a Snowboarder pant. The comfort, warmth, and look are gnarly! I had a blast with these pants and the blue colour I used went with almost any jacket colour around. Hats off to Bonfire, you definitely get more then what you paid with these pants.
I own a pair of these:
Blue, Medium, Regular Fit.
Picture: Solja Boy move!? haha.
what if the pants don't fit, can i send...
what if the pants don't fit, can i send them back and get a new pair?
yes, but you are better off buying the size you need and returning the size thats too big that way you don't lose out on what you want.