The best of two eras.
The Bonfire Timberline Jacket combines old-school letter-jacket styling with new-school waterproof breathable tech that makes it look like you just got out of some badass styley time machine. Smart features and full insulation mean that the Timberline will improve the riding experience, even if your riding doesn't improve.
- 10K waterproof breathable oxford weave shell holds off snow and rain
- Super-soft brushed tricot liner is comfortable against the skin
- Light synthetic insulation takes the edge off and still insulates when wet
- Snap-Tite jacket and pant connection for total coverage
- Powder skirt seals the hem from deep snow
- Dedicated media pocket keeps your MP3 player safe
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood for the perfect fit
- Sleeve pass pocket for easy pass access
- Underarm zip vents allow you to dump heat quickly
- In-pocket key hook to help you keep track of your keys
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I purchased this jacket last season in the burgundy and black color and it topped my chart as the worst snowboard jacket I have ever owned (and that's a lot). I ordered and XL and it fit like a medium. The sleeves are tight and short and the fit is super baggy. If you're into that then you would like this jacket but overall I don't even think it deserves one star. The cuffs of the sleeves and the bottom of the jacket are scrunchy too... if that doesn't turn you off then I don't know what will.