Drop-tested for durability and tweaked to bring you booming sound with amazing clarity, the BB2 Speaker is definitely not your run-of-the-mill boombox.
- Bluetooth wireless 2.0-enabled
- Loud, crystal clear sound bumps at 94DB with 3-5W power
- Steel spring clip attaches to your belt or backpack straps
- IP53 water-resistant housing keeps the speaker performing in light rain and snow
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery charges in less than an hour and runs for up to 12 hours
- Includes a three-foot, tangle-free audio cable with male-to-male connection
- Uses a standard 3.5mm female jack connection and mini USB port
- Intuitive +/- volume control keeps the DBs down when your significant other is sleeping and cranks them up for booty quake contests
- Compatible with iPod, iPad, iPhone, smartphones, MP3 players, and laptops
- Measures 96mm x 92mm x 54mm
Share your thoughts
My buddy in adventure
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've taken this think riding deep into the backcountry. It's survived crashes, bashes, deep snow, rain, and a fair share of partying. The style is completely unique and I love having the built in clip. They are surprisingly lightweight ( I ride with mine clipped onto my pant pocket). The audio is surprisingly full range considering the size. Runtime is incredible. Easily one of my favorite gadgets I take with me everywhere. Also really fun for riding bikes.
Stickered mine out-Woo!
Thing is super customizable- its a speaker that BUMPS! (loud as my buddys Jambox) and you can customize it with the vinyl outer coating.