You could keep alienating all your friends by rocking out with your headphones at full blast—or you could pick up the Braven BRV-1 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, and enjoy the jams with the whole crew anywhere, anytime. The water- and impact-resistant BRV-1 handles just about anything other than full submersion in water, and lets you adjust tracks, change volume, and even take calls thanks to the built-in controls and noise-canceling mic.
- Shock- and water-resistant casing stands up to the abuse of outdoor environments
- Bluetooth interface streams music wirelessly from your equipped device
- Built-in mic lets you take calls hands-free
- Plug-in device charging accessible via removable rear casing
- Line input allows playback with non-Bluetooth devices (includes 3.5mm input cable)
- USB-rechargeable power source with battery-life indicator function
Share your thoughts
Can this speaker be attached to your bike...
Can this speaker be attached to your bike handle???
We don't really carry any speakers that can mount to your handlebars, but like somebody said while answering this question for another product, if you get crafty I am sure you could get something to work. Necessity is the mother of invention. Otherwise I know Apple makes a bike version of the iHome, you might want to stop down at one of their stores and see if they have what you are looking for.
BRV-1 takes a 50 foot fall
They threw it off the roof of the Braven HQ in Utah! Awesome!
BRV-1 vs. A Hummer!
Don't try this at home! But really show me another speaker this tough and great sounding!
Introducing the Braven BRV-1
An Intro to the BRV-1
brv-1 : hand held
Mini in size, but not in sound!
12 hours of music,bluetooth, water resistant, shock absorbent, ultra-lightweight and compact ... i think i just found my new best friend. there is a noise-canceling mic so that you can make calls wirelessly while rafting down class 4 rapids.
Comes with a 3.5mm audio cable to connect to any device you can use headphones with, and a USB to Micro-USB cable to charge your speaker.