Quick, strong, and reliable; once you learn how to use it.
- Strong, lightweight, and flexible carbon fiber won't let you down during the 'real thing'
- Conically shaped tube joints mean you shave off crucial seconds during the assembly
- The head busts through compact debris and is larger than the shaft to prevent snagging and freezing during repeated probing
- Graduated shaft lets you measure the snowpack in centimeters
- Ultra-lightweight (7oz) and compact when folded (15.75in) means you won't have a problem finding room in your pack for it
Share your thoughts
Is this an ortovox probe with a brooks-range...
Is this an ortovox probe with a brooks-range brand on it? Looks exactly like the ortovox carbon probe.
okay, with a little bit of research I could find that ortovox actually makes avy probes to brooks-range. I'm not sure if there is any technical difference but apparently not, this and the ortovox 240+ carbon probe should be exactly the same as far as I can tell.