From the summit to the streets.
Shred-worthy style and fit come together with year-round functionality in the Burton 2.5 Layer Slickmore Jacket. The Slickmore's 10K-rated 2.5 DryRide AirTech fabric and light weight make it rideable year 'round, whether you're sliding on snow or pushing a deck.
- DryRide Durashell 2.5-layer AirTech material brings together breathability, packability, and durability with foul-weather layering in mind
- Fully taped seams cover all stitching throughout the jacket to shut out moisture so your day isn't ruined by the sog-factor
- Water-resistant zippers are covered to keep wind and water from creeping in
- Adjustable cuffs and drawcord hem can button down the hatches when wind and rain rolls in
- Sig Fit is longer in the sleeves with a loose but not too-loose fit just right for not feeling like you’re wearing a trashbag poncho
- Fulltime Contour hood cinches down to cover your head without floppy excess material or blocked vision
- Internal media pocket stores your player so you can ride with a little inspiration from your fav soundtrack
- Chafe-free chin guard is backed with microfleece to not rub your face raw when you duck behind the collar
- Remember that the Slickmore Jacket is only a shell, so you’ll need some proper layering underneath to stay warm