Serious rain protection in a compact package.
The Burton Women's 2.5L Hendrix Jacket uses burly DryRide tech to shield you from sudden cloud bursts and surprise water-balloon attacks. Whether you're hoofing it through a Seattle drizzle or heading into an East Coast squall, keep this compact rain slicker handy and be ready when the floodgates open.
- Wind-stopping AirTech face fabric over a DuraRide DuraShell laminate protect you from intense precipitation while helping water vapor escape so you don't feel swampy
- Aquapel DWR finish sheds the first barrage of moisture without using eco-unfriendly fluorocarbons to get it done
- Fully taped seams prevent water from sleazing in between the stitching
- Sig fit is relaxed enough to fit over layers without being overly baggy
- Deep, split drop tail gives you extra coverage in back; can be snapped up out of the way if you want a different look
- Underarm zip vents bring in fresh air to keep you cool when you work up a sweat
- Fixed Contour hood can cinch down around your head for maximum weather protection during driving rain
- Packable design means this rain coat will fit in your purse or your glove box without taking up all of the space
- Adjustable cuffs and a waist cinch help pull this slicker in to keep wind and rain out