You don't have to be broke to be comfortable.
Hold the elements at bay with the Burton Women's 2L Anthem Jacket. The Anthem provides protection and style without completely eviscerating your wallet, so you can afford to stay dry and eat at the same time.
- 5K-rated Dryride Durashell two-layer fabric keeps you dry in light rain and snow
- Airtech shell fabric is wind- and water-resistant while maintaining breathability
- Critical seams taped to help eliminate seepage at weak spots
- Micro-cell mesh lining promotes airflow inside the jacket to pull water vapor away from your skin
- Burton SIG Fit is built with room for layering without being overly baggy
- Mesh-lined underarm zippered vents allow you to dump heat quickly
- Fixed Contour helmet-compatible hood for extra protection
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuff closures and hem cinch seal out snow and drafts
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets give you room to carry the essentials
Share your thoughts
Light jacket, many uses
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I use this jacket a lot when it isn't super cold and may be rainy out. It provides great protection against water and wind, and you will stay warm so long as your layers underneath are warm. I bought a bigger size than normal so I could do that. Quality is great, and there is an inside and outside pocket good for phones and money, and the hand pockets are so warm. If you do get too warm with the jacket there are zippers under the armpits to cool down. I use this jacket biking and on the mountain mostly :)