Fire and brimstone to cold temps and wintry weather.
Send outside precip and chilly temperatures to a fiery death with the waterproof and warm Burton Men's 2L Hellbrook Insulated Jacket. Technical features such as a waterproof and breathable DryRide Durashell membrane and 3M Thinsulate insulation provide protection from wetness and freezing temperatures. Preventing the build up of smelly microbes, the undearms are insulated with Thinsulate Platinum, which is made of X-Static silver fibers to resist bacteria growth.
Functional extras, such as a powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface and undearm vent zips allow for all-day riding comfort, whether that means preventing the intrusion of blower pow or dumping off excess heat after a day of spring riding. Plenty of pockets located throughout the jacket allow you to carry your beloved multimedia player, on-snow accessories, snacks, and additional items. With so much functionality and good looks to boot, people will wonder if you made a deal with the devil to score such a hellish deal on this amazing jacket.
- Waterproof(15k) and breathable(10k) DryRide Durashell membrane
- 3M Thinsulate insulation through front and side(60g) and sleeves & hood(40g)
- Thinsulate Platinum insulation with X-Static silver fibers on underarms(40g)
- Underarm zip vents with antimicrobial heathered knit lining
- Removable Lycra wrist gaiters
- Removable powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface
- Internal goggle/media pocket