Not quite bulletproof, but really close.
Throw on the Burton Men’s 2L Gore-Tex Shelter Jacket and shred inside your own weather-proof, mountain-side shelter. Two-layer Gore-Tex protection, fully taped seams, and Burton’s Crossflow venting create a weather-proof suit of armor worthy of today’s army of shredders. The Shelter’s ALS mesh lining helps keep you dry and incredibly mobile as you lay down pow lines or huck huge airs. Burton even added waterproof zippers to the Shelter’s venting chest pockets, and articulated the sleeves for improved mobility.The Burton Men’s 2L GTX Shelter Jacket packs the top-shelf weather protection of fully waterproof and ultra-breathable Gore-Tex Performance fabric. You also get an ALS lining for improved moisture control in key locations.
- Jacket-to-pants interface keeps out the snow during powder days
- Removable powder skirt can be left at home if you�re riding groomers
- Large pocket holds your goggles while you eat lunch
- Camera stash pocket keeps your point and shoot accessible
- Lined hand pockets thaw your fingers while you ride the lift
- Fully taped seams ensure not a drop of moisture gets inside
Share your thoughts
im about 6/1 190 and i wont a baggy jacket...
im about 6/1 190 and i wont a baggy jacket is the XL big enough for my stile?
I'm 6' and I run a Large and feel that is is baggy enough for me. If you like it baggier then run the XL. The If you have long arms then get the XL for sure.
I'm 6 feet and ran an XL Burton AK jacket last year. It was really baggy, but hella steezle. YOu'll be straight with the XL
Great color...light..I really like it!!