Not quite bulletproof, but really close.
- Jacket-to-pants interface keeps out the snow during powder days
- Removable powder skirt can be left at home if you�re riding groomers
- Large pocket holds your goggles while you eat lunch
- Camera stash pocket keeps your point and shoot accessible
- Lined hand pockets thaw your fingers while you ride the lift
- Fully taped seams ensure not a drop of moisture gets inside
Share your thoughts
im about 6/1 190 and i wont a baggy jacket...
im about 6/1 190 and i wont a baggy jacket is the XL big enough for my stile?
I'm 6' and I run a Large and feel that is is baggy enough for me. If you like it baggier then run the XL. The If you have long arms then get the XL for sure.
I'm 6 feet and ran an XL Burton AK jacket last year. It was really baggy, but hella steezle. YOu'll be straight with the XL
Great color...light..I really like it!!