It's time to replace the TV and computer with snowboarding.
- Easy Rider technology features a convex base that works in conjunction with the rocker profile and pre-tuned edges for an easy, catch-free ride
- Unreal! composite core is ultralight, flexible, and easy to carry, too
- Grippy foot pads over binding inserts and Ringlet (for a tow rope) allow beginners to learn balance and sliding without the need to strap in to the bindings
- Bindings feature a single easy-to-use strap and buckle design so riders spend more time riding and less time sitting
- Dualzone Shred hook-and-loop closure straps couldn't be easier for getting feet in and out of the boots
- Thinsulate 3M insulation in the liner fends off cold to keep your kid's stoke up
- Room-To-Grow footbed in the boots pulls out to increase boot by a full size so your kid can shred the same gear for multiple seasons
Share your thoughts
After School Special is the business!!!
Got the 80cm package as a Christmas present for our 2 1/2 year old. Took it out yesterday and he had a blast messing around. If you're getting the package for a younger kid make sure and buy the Riglet. To be honest I was surprised that the package didn't come with one.
I strongly recommend this package (or any of the Burton kids boards) to anyone who wants to have fun playing in the snow with their little ones. The After School Special isn't just for the idiot vanity parents who want to make their kid into the next Shawn White--this is an awesome product for people who just want to show their kids a good time playing in the snow.
Have fun out there!
What is the shipping weight of the...
What is the shipping weight of the package?
probably around 5 pounds.
Hello I need to find a 90 cm board...
Hello I need to find a 90 cm board package
Depending on foot size, the After School Special is a great choice in size 90. The size 90 board comes with a size 13 or size 1 boot and XS bindings.