Camber is coming back for a reason.
Burton's Aftermath Snowboard crams oodles of technology into a mid-flexing, cambered, all-mountain freestyle destroyer. With Squeezebox construction to ramp up ollie power and board feel and Frostbite edges to keep you in control on firm snow, the Aftermath's rideable yet responsive feel will take you from park laps to backcountry booters without a second thought.
- Traditional camber gives you the best edge control and ollie power of any board profile
- Squeezebox construction uses strategic core profiling for added pop and natural board control
- Frostbite edges extend out 0.5mm from the binding-mount zones for extra grip on firm or icy snow
- Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage carbon stringers extend from underfoot to the tip/tail for enhanced pop
- The Channel mounting system improves board flex and allows infinite stance options with Burton 3D or EST bindings