- Gore-Tex 2L Performance Shell keeps out water and lets your body breathe
- The ALS lining keeps heat in where you need it and lets it out where you need to cool off
- Fully taped seams with Gore-Seam tape help prevent water from penetrating through the stitching
- Riri Aquazip water-resistant zippers help stop water from sneaking in through your zips
- The Removable waist gaiter keeps pow from blowing up your backside
- Micro-adjust hood cinch lets you quickly tighten and adjust your hood with a quick-release shock cord
Share your thoughts
Be the first to upload your photo of the AK 2L Cyclic Jacket - Men's. > Burton AK 2L Cyclic Jacket - Men's
Really nice jacket it keeps dry and also incredible about waterproof :)
Two layer GORE-TEX fabric that is guaranteed to keep you dry even in the harshest conditions. The Cyclic jacket from [ak] is a jacket that takes all of the past experiences and knowledge from the rest of the [ak] line and packs it into a $340 package that can't be beat. With some classic [ak] colorways and some new ones you can find the perfect jacket to keep you dry and riding everyday of the season. I really like the fit and the ability to layer under this jacket makes it a get choice in all temps and conditions.
is this jacket thick enough for snowboar...
is this jacket thick enough for snowboarding???
This jacket is legit as can be, it is a shell. It will keep you dry for sure and if you wear a good first layer you will be super warm.