Burton AK 2L Cyclic Pant - Men's - 2010
2010 Model No Longer Available
Leave your mark on The Wall.
January 31, 2011
Great pants, but after my first day of riding the back seam became completely unraveled. Thank goodness for the DogFunk return policy. Because I like the pants so much and because I probably just got a bunk pair... I have ordered the pants again.
Pants are light, allow unrestricted movement and keep you dry... get these pants!
February 28, 2011
For a killer pair of versatile, wet-weather shred trousers, to keep you warm, dry, and on the hill longer, you won't find a better option than the Cyclic. With its durable 2L shell (protection not easily found at this price point), you can rest assured will resist wear and tear while you work on perfecting your tomahawk 1440 bail under the lift, though I can't say the same for your pelvis.
* though adjustable, sig fit is pretty generous throughout - I'm around a 30 in the waist, happily went with a small
* riri waterproof zippers in the cargo pocket are a nice touch, handy for keeping important *ahem* papers and/or documents dry
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- [shell] Gore-Tex Performance Shell 2L; [lining] ALS tech
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- guaranteed waterproof
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- guaranteed breathable
- sig fit
- inner thigh
- fully taped with Gore Seam
- belt loops
- 2 front, 2 back, 1 thigh
- Manufacturer Warranty: