Go big or go home.
- Fully taped seams stop water from sneaking through the stitching
- Mesh lining breathes and wicks moisture while you hike
- Mesh-lined, zippered vents let hot, sweaty air out and fresh air in
- Articulated knees create a natural fit and increase freedom of movement
- Boot gaiters block snow at the ankle
- Microfleece fly and waistband won't chafe
Share your thoughts
Sweet pants brah
These pants are a sweet gore-tex shell. They keep out the water and the wind, and keep you plenty warm if you layer underneath.
Best Pants Ever!
Super light weight, great for hiking in, breathe really well and the best thing is you can sit in the snow for a good long minute and not have to worry about getting wet! little thin would layer up in cold conditions other than that no downfall to these pants. Have been hiking in them a good distance and kept me dry the whole time would recommend these pants to anyone that is going to be out in the snow killin it!
They are comfortable and fit nice. The afterburn orange is great its like a traffic cone. the are good for snowboarding or backcountry hiking snowshoing you will stay dry
Super comfortable really durable but light. The afterburn orange color is sick its like a traffic cone. Pretty great pants for snowboarding and backcountry hiking snowshoeing
Made to last
Great pants that made to last with a simplistic design.
Performance for the 100 day season
Step up to the Ak advantage. Mandatory Gore-Tex performance for the 100 day season. Bomber proof YKK zippers and Balistic stitching giving every piece 16 stitches per inch.