Let it snow.
- New Pow Grip cuff loop slips over your thumb to keep snow out of your sleeves
- Lighter insulation in the collar, sleeves, and cuffs maintains mobility
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of your layers, and comes off for a trip into town for some après action
- Jacket-to-pant zippered interface increases protection against snow
- Underarm zippers provide ventilation when you start to warm up
- Hem cinch cord seals out wind from the bottom
- Sig Fit cut gives you room to layer without bagginess, and features extra-long sleeves and body
Share your thoughts
What is the denier count of the exterior...
What is the denier count of the exterior nylon?
Most of the sources I could find put it at roughly 70-75. Which makes sense.
This is hands down my favorite shred jacket. It's clean but cute, gore-tex (not crunchy or loud at all though!), and down, so it keeps you dry and warm. I wear this jacket every day below 30 degrees. I'll wear this jacket for years to come.