Above and beyond terrain requires above and beyond construction.
- Gore-Tex 2L construction is lightweight, durable, waterproof, and breathable
- 650-fill down provides warmth designed by Mother Nature
- Performance-oriented [ak] fit enhances your mobility
- Waterproof RiRi zippers guarantee total dryness through the storm
- Fully taped seams—yes,every single stitch is taped to seal out unwanted moisture
- Pow Grip cuff loop slips over your thumb to keep snow out of your sleeves
- Underarm zippers provide ventilation when you start to warm up
Share your thoughts
Warm and Dry!
This is such a warm dry jacket! But the hood doesn't fit over my helmet which is a definite downfall and the cuffs are pretty small so they bearly fit over my gloves, but they are to big to fit under them. Also no pocket or anything to put your ipod in and string through the jacket, theres no inside pocket at all, maybe because the insulation is on the inside. For the money it would be nice if they figured something out.
Even better in person!!!
Bought this coat in 'aftershock'... not only is it the warmest jacket i have ever worn (the Fully taped seams are amazing - the wind can not get through it), but it is extremely comfortable because of the 650-down AND the color is AMAZING when you see it in real life.... the pictures do not do it justice (the jacket is green.... not white-ish like the picture makes it out to be).
The only con's I've noticed to this jacket so far, are that there are only 3 pockets total (none inside) and it is a bit bigger compared to other Burton jacket's I own.
Overall worth the $514!!! FANTASTIC jacket!!