Feel pampered in the face of danger.
The Burton Women's AK 2L Flare Down Jacket brings the warmth and comfort of reading a book next to a pot-bellied stove and sipping hot chocolate with the performance to keep you prevailing through gales and bails. This amazing feat made possible by Gore-Tex waterproofing, 650 down fill, and a women-specific AK fit.
- Two-layer Gore-Tex Performance Shell blocks out wet flakes and pummeling winds in winter and rain during the spring meltdown, while breathing for comfort
- Fully taped seams cover all stitching points throughout the jacket to keep moisture away
- Gore Seam taping minimizes the width of the taping to reduce weight and improve breathability
- 650-fill down offers insane warmth in a medium-bulk, highly compressible package so you can feel like you're wearing a puffy while still being able to cram the jacket in your pack
- AK fit is engineered to mirror your movements as you ride or hike with articulated mobility
- Underarm mesh-lined vents allow cooling air to circulate as you ride up on the lift after an intense run
- Drop-hood design sits low on the collar to cover your helmet but not flop in the wind when not in use—genius
- Removable powder skirt includes jacket-to-pant interface that attaches to corresponding pants to provide further snow-resistance
- Ergonomically shaped cuffs provides extra coverage
- YKK matte-finish covered zippers seal out moisture at the zippers without the typical shiny finish most covered zippers have