No-nonsense waterproofing for living the dream.
The Burton Women's AK 2L Stratus Pant brings relentless style and performance supported by Burton's women-specific AK fit and Gore-Tex 2L waterproof, windproof, and breathable fabrication. Developed with Alaska's unforgiving backcountry in mind, the Stratus is suitable for the dedicated rider seeking a 100-day season or anyone who despises getting soaked.
- Gore-Tex 2L fabrication delivers superior waterproof and windproof protection along with durability that will outlast this seas and the next
- Fully taped seams seal all stitching throughout the pant to eliminate invasive moisture seeking to sog your session
- Gore mini seam tape is used to minimize overall weight and increase flexibility in the pant
- Taffeta and tricot lining cranks up the cozy to 11 with a super-soft material woven from a blend of synthetic fibers
- Strategically placed internal mesh panels wick moisture in key areas that when wet rob heat from your body
- Women-specific AK fit was developed with mobility and flattery in mind with a contoured waist that won't pinch or rise and have enough room for any style of layering
- Inner thigh vents let the heat escape on the ascent or riding the lifts in the warmer spring months
- Ghetto slits can be worn zipped for a clean boot-cut look or unzipped to flare out over your boots
- Leg-Lifts save the hem of the pant from the parking lot
Share your thoughts
Guide grade performance
With a full list of features, from a highly breathable zonal lining to an articulated fit with a flattering contoured waist, this pant offers guide-grade tech fit for the every day rider. Layer up underneath midwinter or open the vents in the spring?this is the last pant you?ll ever need.
Guide Grade performance
With a full list of features, from a highly breathable zonal lining to an articulated fit with a flattering contoured waist, this pant offers guide-grade tech fit for the every day rider. Layer up underneath midwinter or open the vents in the springthis is the last pant youll ever need.