Tested and approved by team rider Natasza Zurek.
- Gore-Tex 2L fabric and full taped seams keep the wet out
- Inseam vents dump out excess heat when you charge the mountain or hike for your turns
- Jacket-to-pant interface connects to any women’s [ak] or Burton jacket for a snow-blocking barrier
- Boot gaiters block out snow and leg lifts help prevent wear-and-tear when you walk around the village
- A relaxed fit that’s not too baggy allows you plenty of room to rip turns in the tight trees and stomp your tricks
Share your thoughts
These have a nice, semi-fitted yet relaxed feel -- very true to size. Burton's AK Gore-Tex line is my favorite, and once again, they met my expectations with this pant. Totally bombproof in major snowstorms here in the Wasatch, yet totally vented for the Spring days.
Purchased in Prism. Color is slightly more green than the pictured turquoise, but overall very colorful and fun! They look great with my black AK 2L shell.
Great shred pant
I love these pants! The gore-tex (not loud/crunchy at all!) keeps you dry all day, they have a good amount of pockets in the right places, and are SO cute on. I'm also impressed with the quality of these pants - I've put them through quite a beating and they've held up really well with no broken seams, busted zippers, rips in the fabric, etc. The price was well worth it as I'll wear them for years.
Versatile and Comfortable
Love the jacket-to-pant interface and boot gaiters. They keep the snow and wind out All Day Long. These wear well on the board or just out tubing.