When the skies open up, you race out.
- Gore-Tex Performance Shell and taped seams keep the wet out
- Inseam vents let air circulate when you charge hard or hike for your turns
- Jacket-to-pant interface connects to any women’s AK or Burton jacket to create a snow-blocking barrier
- Boot gaiters stop snow from getting on your socks
- Leg lifts help prevent wear and tear in the muddy parking lot
- The AK relaxed fit allows legs plenty of room to rip turns in the tight trees but won't sag off of you
Share your thoughts
Do these still come with a zipper that...
Do these still come with a zipper that connects them to the jacket? Or is it velcro/snaps/something else?
Very happy with these bad boys! These are a welcomed improvement over my previous pair of AK pants (2009 model). The closure is now a normal snap button instead of a clip and the added belt loops are crucial! The sizing is on-par with other Burton pants. However, unlike some other Burton pants I've tried, these are comfortable and loose enough to have complete range of movement (but not too baggy that they get in the way). There is also plenty of room to comfortably layer underneath (these are just a shell-minimal insulation). And of course you can't go wrong with gore-tex!