Durable, dependable, and even flattering.
The path to the summit isn't easy and the weather can be unpredictable. The Burton Women's AK 2L Summit Pant knows that this not-so-easy path is worth every step of the way. Be it over craggy cliffs or through waist-deep snow, this technically advanced pant is equipped with the guaranteed waterproof and breathable performance of Gore-Tex fabric and slew of other features to enhance the ride.
- Gore-Tex 2L fabrication delivers superior waterproof and windproof protection along with durability that will outlast this season ... and the next
- Fully taped seams seal all stitching throughout the pant to eliminate invasive moisture seeking to sog your session
- Gore mini-seam tape is used to tape seams to minimize overall weight and increase flexibility in the pant
- Taffeta and tricot lining cranks up the cozy to 11 with a super-soft material woven from a blend of synthetic fibers
- Strategically placed internal mesh panels wick moisture in key areas that when wet rob heat from your body
- Women-specific AK fit was developed with mobility and flattery in mind with a contoured waist that won't pinch or rise and has enough room for any style of layering
- Inner thigh vents let the heat escape on the ascent or riding the lifts in the warmer spring months
- Ghetto slits can be worn zipped for a clean boot-cut look or unzipped to flare out over your boots
- Leg-Lifts save the hem of the pant from the parking lot
- Pant-to-jacket interface attaches to corresponding jackets to create a snow-proof seal
Share your thoughts
Nice lightweight yet tough pants
I've worn these a few times out now, with and without a baselayer they are really comfy. Good for warmer days. A bit baggier than other boarding pants I normally wear, but still look good, and plus that leave room for stashing my gaiter in thigh pocket since they're not skin tight. I can move well in these, and haven't gotten wet at all underneath. The fabric is pretty soft and surprisingly strong: and the first time I wore them I fell Really hard on my knee and was surprised the pants didn't rip, the pants fared way better than my knee. Happy with this purchase for sure!
Refuse to wait in the lodge
The articulated womens-specific [ak] fit is loose enough to layer under during cold snaps, but also drapes with the attractive shape of a contoured waist when worn with a hoodie in spring. Inner-thigh vents dump heat when hiking, while tough fabric survives triple-digit seasons. A thigh pocket stashes nuts, berries, tool, and camera.