A masterpiece and a juggernaut, from the streets to the peaks.
The Burton AK 3L Burn Gore-Tex Pro-Shell Jacket uses a three-layer construction that keeps you dry and sitting pretty in downpours, deluges, and other unholy messes Mother Nature likes to throw our way. And thanks to the tough outer material, this jacket stands up to close encounters with tree branches and park rails.
- Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Low-profile fulltime controlled hood with micro adjust drawcord closure and face-covering capabilities
- RiRi AQUAzip water-resistant center front zipper with a shingle effect offset bonded construction method to keep out wind and water
- Gore-seam Tiny Tape utilizes both 8mm and 13mm tiny tape, in conjunction with Gore’s groundbreaking Micro Grid Back technology, to reduce weight and bulk while increasing breathability in critical zones
- Burton’s Sig fit—built with room for layering (without being overly baggy), jacket sleeves designed with a bit of extra length to fit over your gloves and keep snow out
- Pow Grip cuff designed using a hidden strap contoured to the inside of your sleeve and can be flipped out and wrapped around the thumb of your glove to prevent snow from creeping up your sleeves.
- Articulated sleeves allow for freedom of movement and reduce overall weight
- Him cinch drawstring cords located in front pockets