Shred with the best.
- Gore-Tex Pro Shell 3L fabric keeps you dry in brutal, high-alpine storms and allows evaporating sweat to pass through the waterproof breathable membrane as you shred
- Fully taped seams block water and melting snow from sneaking in through the fabric joints
- Gore-Seam Tiny Tape minimizes seam tape in critical zones, reducing the shell’s overall weight and bulk as well as increasing its breathable surface area
- Inseam vents dump excess heat when you’re really cranking
- RiRi AquaZips a use a water-resistant film and offset zipper teeth to lock out wind and water
- Articulated knees mimic your body’s natural, shred-ready position and allow for greater comfort and a more athletic feel
- The sig fit offers a rider-focused, classic fit that’s built with room to sag and layer underneath but not be overly baggy; the leg circumference is slightly narrower from thigh to cuff compared to previous years
Share your thoughts
Ordered a pair and they just showed up. I'm 6' 165 lbs and a medium seems to be the best size. Waist isn't super snug so there is room for layering underneath and tucking base layers under. The belt loops and internal cinches can be used to take up any additional slack. I tried a small and that also fit, albeit very snugly. So much so that I was concerned that layering at the waist would be an issue. The absinthem color is super bright and looks sick--should be easy to spot me on the mtn now. In general seems to offer the super high quality of the Burton 3L gore tex gear (love the hover jacket). Gonna bust for use in this snow storm about to hit. Should be awesome.