You provide the craft; it provides the hover.
Designed with Burton team riders Terje Haakonsen, Jeremy Jones, and Jussi Oksanen in mind, the AK 3L Hover Softshell Pant comes with Gore-Tex Soft Shell 3L fabric to provide a flexible, breathable, waterproof barrier that allows for reduced layering and improved freedom of movement in stormy, high-alpine conditions.
- Gore-Tex Soft Shell 3L fabric consists of a waterproof, windproof, and breathable Gore-Tex membrane that is heat-bonded between a soft outer fabric and a microfleece inner liner
- Fully taped seams block water and melting snow from sneaking in through the fabric joints
- Gore-Seam Tiny Tape minimizes seam tape in critical zones, reducing the shell’s overall weight and bulk as well as increasing the breathable surface area
- Inseam vents dump excess heat when you’re really cranking
- RiRi AquaZips a use a water-resistant film and offset zipper teeth to lock out wind and water
- Articulated knees mimic your body’s natural, shred-ready position and allow for greater comfort and a more athletic feel
- The sig fit offers a rider-focused, classic fit that’s built with room to sag and layer underneath but not be overly baggy; the leg circumference is slightly narrower from thigh to cuff compared to previous years