Ultimate riding protection for your boys, buns, and tree-trunk legs.
- Gore-Tex Pro Shell 3L fabric keeps you dry in brutal, high-alpine storms and allows evaporating sweat to pass through the waterproof breathable membrane as you shred
- Fully taped seams block water and melting snow from sneaking in through the fabric joints
- Gore-Seam Tiny Tape minimizes seam tape in critical zones, reducing the shell’s overall weight and bulk as well as increasing its breathable surface area
- Crossflow Venting dumps excess heat when you’re really cranking
- Water-resistant zippers lock out wind and moisture
- Leg gaiters keep out fresh snow while shredding hard
- Pant-to-jacket loops prevent snow-filled pants (with a compatible Burton jacket, sold separately)
Share your thoughts
Totally worth it
These are the most bomber pants ever. I use them for backcountry splitboarding once or twice a week and they've never failed me. My last pair blew out at the crotch from so much hiking, and Burton replaced them no problem within a few days. They even overnight shipped them so I would have them for my upcoming weekend trip. When you need the best, pick these up.
Great pants. I never throught I would pay this much for pants but I did and they are worth it. These are extremely well made, the construction is flawless. With regards to fit. This years model feature the new "AK" fit vs. the "Sig" fit found in previous years. After reading a number of reviews on sites like easyloungin I was concerned about them being too small as the new fit is slightly slimmer and features articlulated knees. That said, I decided to go with the XL. I am 6'2" 220lbs and have a 36" waist. The XL fits well but are definitely roomy in the waist and I wonder if I could have sized down. Either way I am keeping them. These pants are ideal for backcountry riding. If you are looking for lots of features or insulation, these are not the pants for you. If you are looking for a durable, minimalist, ultra high-end waterproof shell then look no further, simply add it to the cart and drain the bank account!
wortht he price IMO. have a size 31 waist got the mediums and the fit perfect with a layer or two under. i think if i got the smalls the would be only good for a base layer.
super solid sonstruction, fabric feels very abrasion resistant. zippers are very solid.
they feel like mountaneering pants but with a snowboard cut. That being said they arent to damn baggy, just right. issues: the ankle zipper flaps catch on eachother when walking, they could have gone without these things at all. The gaiter material is really flimsy compared to the rest of the pants. i do not regret my purchase. there arent many snowboard specific pants with pro shell goretex
Absolute best in storm Force Gore-Tex
Fully taped, balistic stiched Gore-Tex fabric. Guaranteed to keep you dry and backed by Burton's lifetime warranty. Outerwear enhanced with Gore-Tex is simply as good as it gets.
I imagine these don't have instep patches....
I imagine these don't have instep patches. Am I wrong?
gee...see the zippers?how would there be patches? go tele
i mean these are not made for abrasive insteps....they are snowboard pants not tele