A low-bulk fit and feel for those spring days.
The Burton Men’s AK Tech Glove's ultra-low profile design keeps the bulk down for those warmer days in the resort or backcountry. The waterproof, breathable Dryride softshell fabric is finished with a DWR coating and is breathable enough to keep your fingers comfortable on those spring days. The Gnar Guard leather palm gets work done and holds up to wear, and it's fitted with a touchscreen-compatible thumb and index finger. At the Burton team's behest, the 14-15 model now features an extended storm guard cuff so snow doesn't creep in from the cuff.
- Dryride softshell (5K/5K)
- Enhanced DWR finish
- Gnar Guard leather palm
- 220g brushed fleece lining
- Screen Grab touchscreen compatible thumb and index finger
- Ergonomic, pre-curved fit
- Extended length storm cuff